Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Apply quickly, we fill as soon as we find our fit.
Human Resource Administrator
As the Human Resource Administrator at zu, you will collaborate with the People Strategies Director and do strategic planning for recruitment and retention happiness. It is the HR administrator that executes well-crafted plans to ensure satisfaction amongst staff and company goals.
- Understand and meet staffing goals; assist in recruiting, hiring and professional development activities to meet company staffing goals.
- Manage development of employees through review software.
- Manage employee expectations.
- Be the liaison between the employees and leadership group.
- Maintain personnel files and monitor employee performance and growth.
- Assist in management of employee rewards (benefits, salary, bonus).
- Develop HR policies; maintain employee manual and compensation packages.
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and encourage feedback to harvest good ideas and to have early warning on HR issues.
- Work with culture committee to ensure true north is being offered to all staff through events and perks.
- Work with People Strategies Director to evaluate success of current employee mix to enhance company efficiencies.
- Assist People Strategies Director to evaluate management leadership, strengths and weaknesses, and find ways to improve.
- Liaise with People Strategies Director to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Ensure activities meet and integrate organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Develop and encourage communication channels that cater to special situations.
Ensure information being communicated has full explanations backing management decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources. CHRP a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR, business and management.