Contract Senior Designer
Closing date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
zu is currently looking for a talented Senior Designer to join our team in Saskatoon. We need someone with a strong background in visual and information design to help us create elegant digital solutions. The ideal candidate will be both curious and passionate about design, have strong conceptual and production skills, and be ready to play in friendly but challenging team environment.
- Combine strategic thinking with creative brilliance to wow and amaze our existing and future clients
- Communicate with team members and clients using wireframes, user flows and information architecture
- Create beautiful, user-centred UI concepts on time and on budget
- Lead usability testing and communicate results and best practices to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with teammates on innovative new ideas
- Help mentor rising design talent within the company
At least five years of experience in design and/or information architecture for the web and/or mobile. Experience creating user interfaces and strategic thinking a must. Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Successful candidate will work in our Saskatoon office
- Experience designing for mobile applications an asset
- Experience designing for web applications and software an asset
- Applications without portfolios will not be considered
We are a big (but not too big) interactive agency that loves two things: creating interactive masterpieces and having fun. We’ve been around for awhile and work with great clients across the map including the Cold Stone Creamery, Viterra, Rogers, PotashCorp, Cameco and Government of Saskatchewan. We win awards for our work and for how we treat our people. When you get here, you’ll see what we mean.
For more info about zu, take a look at our portfolio and see what we're up to on flickr.
Please submit a resumé, cover letter, portfolio links and references.